Summer Internship Program
- Partnership with a Sagamore Senior Fellow or office director whose professional focus coincides with the applicant’s area of interest
- Weekly lecture series featuring guest speakers covering current public policy issues
- Networking hours where interns are encouraged to interact with Sagamore staff and local community leaders
- Professional development workshops equipping interns with career advice and training
The 2020 application deadline is March 9, 2020.
- Summer applicants are ordinarily at least a rising junior to qualify, but recent college graduates, master’s students, and law students are encouraged to apply as well.
- International students authorized to work in the United States are also eligible for a Sagamore Institute internship.
Click below to view the 2020 summer internship openings.